Proem offers digital versions of mental health screening and assessment tools that have been used by clinical and academic research organizations for more than 25 years to increase the accuracy of patient identification and decrease the time needed for patient recruitment. Ultimately, through Proem’s exclusive digital licensing rights to these world-class scales, Proem helps organizations get their neuropsychiatric drugs, therapies and devices to market more efficiently and effectively. Click here to request a demonstration of the complete Proem platform.
Proem is the exclusive digital licensee worldwide of clinically validated scales written by world-renowned psychiatrists, including:
- Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (M.I.N.I.)
- Sheehan Disability Scale (SDS)
- Sheehan-Suicidality Tracking Scale (S-STS)
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (YBOCS) I&II
- Children's Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (CYBOCS) I&II
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder Questionnaire (BDDQ)
- and more.