The Guide to Behavioral Health Assessment Software: Improving Assessments & Patient Outcomes
Learn about the importance of behavioral health assessments and how software can improve clinical care and patient outcomes.
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five U.S. adults experiences behavioral illness every year. Yet many of them go undiagnosed and do not receive the treatment they need.
This detailed guide illustrates how behavioral health assessments and software are helping mental health care clinicians accurately diagnose, treat and support struggling patients, delivering improved outcomes and quality of life.
Behavioral health clinicians are making greater use of digitized tools in their practices and organizations to better help their patients. In the eBook The Guide to Behavioral Health Assessment Software: Improving Assessments & Patient Outcomes, we discuss the importance of behavioral health assessments and how behavioral health assessment software is helping clinicians achieve early identification of mental illness indicators, develop effective treatment plans and track patient progress.
Take a deep dive into the following topics and more:
- What is included in a comprehensive mental health assessment?
- What are behavioral health assessments, and how are they used?
- Why are behavioral health assessment tools essential?
- How is accuracy determined in behavioral health assessments?
- Why is behavioral assessment software essential for today’s clinicians and patients?